Message not deliverable

Administrator Administrator_at_RAY__RMC__NAUTECH at ccmail.eo.ray.com
Thu Apr 3 07:56:23 GMT 1997

Adrian:

You're project sounds interesting; I wish you luck in coming up with a
working product.  I myself would be interested in buying one of your
controllers if and when you get it done.  I've had my fill of faulty
pneaumatic diaphragm controllers  (What's even worse, I can't even find out
who MAKES 'em, so I can complain!).  Although completely unsophisticated
relative to the details I might provide a caveat: make sure the actual
components that are right at the turbo, will withstand the high amplitude
heat cycling.

Good Luck!

Riverside, CA
2 '88 GTs!