Electronic Boost Control

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 15:26:59 GMT 1997

> BEWARE of *anything* you get from RatShack!!!  I recommend some
>  of their literature to my students -- I teach power supply design
>  and their book on power supplies is good for the beginner to

Wow, that was a slam LOL.  I actually liked their book, and as you said, its
for beginners.  I bought it because I wanted the theory about switching power
supplies.  For my car project I need to build a +5 at 20A, +12 at 5A, -5 at 2A,
-12V at 1A power supply, and was trying to find one in the book.  I built most
of the examples in the book, and they work, though not very efficiently
comparied to what I expected.

The reason for this design r