Magnetic Flux effect on fuel charge

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Thu Apr 10 14:58:46 GMT 1997

Sounds very similar to those magnet things you can buy to mount around the
fuel line.  They relocate the fuel ions to all point the same way and make
the fuel easier to burn (I think). It would be interesting to hear from
someone if they REALLY work.

To charge the air, I would think, would require quite a big winding and lots
of current since you are trying to charge a very large air gap.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com