Magnetic Flux effect on fuel charge

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 10 15:56:19 GMT 1997

Ionizing a particle involves adding or stripping an electron.
Can't say I can see how a magnetic field is going to do this
(least not one you could get under your hood).

Ionization is often done with radio-active material
bombarding the material with radiation, a high-energy
rf field, or a high voltage field.  It occurs naturally
as a consequence of rapid air currents, but that is
an effect that's cumulative over an area **much** larger
than your intake.

Frankly, IMHO, it sounds more like split fire plugs, Slick
50 and Jacobs ignitions to me.

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>