your mail(MC68HC11A8)

Robert McGaughey c22rjm at koptsv01.delcoelect.com
Fri Apr 11 10:58:01 GMT 1997

> Hi All,
>
> I recently contacted Motorola in the US about the possibility of obtaining
> some free samples of the MC68HC11A8 micro-controller for use in an upcoming
> project. They refered me to the Australian office which has been less than
> helpful.
>
> Would anyone out there (in the US) be willing to help me obtain some free
> samples of these controllers. Ideally 10 pieces would be great, but at this
> stage I will settle for as many as I can get. I need them in the 52 pin PLCC
> package, but if possible the 64 pin QFP package would be preferable.
>
> I will gladly reimburse you for your postage costs and your trouble.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Regards,
>
> Rob
>

> Robert D Skala
> Materials Research Group
> School of Physical Sciences
> Curtin University of Technology
> Perth, Western Australia
>
> Tel: +61 9 351 2331
> Fax: +61 9 351 2377
>
> email: skala_rd at alpha2.curtin.edu.au

Hay, I'm Bob

Will investigate to see if I can knock on our local Sales Reps.
here in Kokomo, they always seem to interested in helping Delco,
we buy stuff from them by the truckload...... No promises at this
point........

Let me know if you have already gotten help, this may take a couple
days or longer.......