dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Sat Apr 12 15:47:57 GMT 1997

Rob,

Talk to Troy Marley from Veltek, I went to uni with him (we both went to
Curtin), he's a cool guy and is usually very helpfull.  Otherwise (now that
I work for Arlec), I would suggest not too use Motorola products (too long a
lead time), but either Philips or NEC, we carry the full range (sorry for
the plug guys).

But seriously, talk to Troy for any Motorola products.  You can always
mention my name, mind you I haven't talked to him since I worked for AES
PRODATA and used to bug him for samples.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com