info

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Thu Apr 17 15:22:01 GMT 1997

Hi Vance

Could be anything. I think you could check trouble codes first.
If no codes then a few guesses.

Disconnect knock sensor. If idle is okay knock sensor might
be responsing to engine noise ect.

Check vacum leaks,causes lean running, should set O2.
Check O2, they get old after 100K miles.

Check for worn trottle bodie shafts.

In short could be lean mix or bad ignition components.

GL:peter