Ford 351 Clev Inlet Man

Justin Albury jalbury at tpgi.com.au
Fri Apr 18 13:32:32 GMT 1997

Tim Willis wrote:

> HI,
>
> I am playing with the idea of injecting my boat over the winter and was wondering the availability of an inlet manifold to suit a Ford 351 Cleveland.
>
> Thanx in advance.
>
> Tim Willis
> Newcastle, Australia

hi

i wasnt able to find any efi intakes in australia for a 351C only 351W
but one of the easy ways is to get hold of a tunnel ram intake and go
from that....they have nice long runnes and you can either set it up
with twin quad type t/bodies or make a plenm chamber up that bolts on
where the blower hat would normaly go....then just have the base of the
intake modifiyed to suite......little hint....holden camira (jd type)
injector housings are the easyest to make fit.....oh yeh seens as though
your in newcastle try john cain for a intake.....he makes some realy
neat stuff.

Justin Albury

jalbury at tpgi.com.au