FW: Electromotive FI

LotusM50 at aol.com LotusM50 at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 18:26:00 GMT 1997

<< Trick question, right?
 You probably have one running on the above.>>

Not yet.  Haven't finished putting the whole thing together yet.  Fiance
required too much of my time.

<<I wouldn't say it can't be done, it just has it's limitations.
 I've done plenty of 4cyls.

 In fact I had a TEC on my '65 Lotus Elan, but pulled it and put
 an Autronic unit in its place. Much more versatile, and is sequential.
 Unfortunately very hard to get in the States. >>

This is a '75 Lotus Elite, with an upgraded Lotus 907-series engine.
 Compression is not high at 9:1, but is high-reving.  Any thought on what I
should consider when programming the TEC-II?.

By the way, how did you FI your Twink on the Elan?  What is the Autronic unit
like and where is it made?  Cost? and where is it available in this world?

-Bonn