Electromotive FI

Tuck sldbrass at infi.net
Sat Apr 19 02:11:12 GMT 1997

At 19:13 04/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Emotive, is the most difficult company to work with you have ever
>encountered.  They will bragg about big deals with GM that did not
>happen and tell you their system will do everything but kiss you good
>night.  After they have your money, they will talk to you like a child
>when you ask for a little customer service.  You would be better off
>give your money to a good cause and join a S&M club.

My experience has been otherwise.  They have an excellent product and they
know it.  They can be a little eccentric and opinionated on the phone, but
that's because they're usually right and they know it.

Justin "Tuck" Cordesman
SOLID BRASS-> Last of the Silver Screen Cowboys.

Damn, I'm all out of gum.

<I guess I kicked too much "FC" ass for Ted's taste.>