FW: Electromotive FI

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Sat Apr 19 02:47:03 GMT 1997

> Sure will!
> As long as your engine is thermodynamically linear. Like a low reving,
> stifled V8.
> Forget it on anything much more interesting than that.
>  >>

>Interesting.  How would it perform on a high reving, high compression, high
>output 2.2 litre crossflow 4-cylinder?
>
>-Bonn

The system that I designed works similar to the Electromotive and it will
run a 60 cc motorcycle engine at 12 grand.  It will also work on a car that
only holds 5 to 7 inches of vaccume at idle.  The linear equation system
will work on about all but the most radical of engines.

David Doddek     pantera at pobox.com    www.pobox.com/~pantera    217-422-3722
69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera (I like to go fast)