700R transmission help, not EFI

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Sun Apr 20 08:33:56 GMT 1997

Hi George

Ya can't use the Turbo 350 speedo. Find a camaro or firebird speedo
drive. I paid about 50$ can for a gear and drive. Also got a few
but you are prob guite far.

As for detent I merely filed a notch on the console shifter to make it
work. Ie give it some more travel. With the column shift it is a bit
more involved. Of course you could set up the shifter and merely lose
first gear to get it to work. Don't ever need that gear anyways with
all that torgue.

Just Kidin:peter