GM ECU Info

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Tue Apr 22 16:00:06 GMT 1997

Dear Ross

The old C3 C4 whatever is based on a 6801 and you can use
a HC11 disem on the code if you like.

Rom data is rather simple compared to newer models.

If you want a dump of a 90-92 let me know.

Could keep you busy for a long time.

As for the 82S181 I made up a adapter to read it.
I suppose you could make up and adapter to use a 2732 EPROM
rather easily. Cover might not fit. You could always
cut a hole in the kickpanel and leave the cover off to make
quick prom changes.

There are quite a few emulators available on the market.
They start at about 200$ US. These will allow you to
change variables on the fly.

Also have a good read through the DIY archives. Lots of good
reading.

Oh and look at the Buick GN page. Lots of stuff on their eprom
which uses about the same TCC config.

GL with the Cease Fire:peter