FW: Electromotive FI, Initial Open Loop Maps

Doug Yip digicon at mindlink.bc.ca
Tue Apr 22 18:04:58 GMT 1997

How does the Electromotive system produce the initial open loop fueling
map?  Do they just give you a generic VE map?  Or does their setup
software give you options for engine types, cylinders etc.  I understand
that their IOG and TOG variables are essentially a gain and offset to
the pulsewidth values.  Does the setup software provide initial values
of IOG and TOG?

Does anyone know where I can get some sample VE maps for generic
engines?

Best Regards,

Douglas Yip