JFI Kit Q by New Guy

Del Albright jeepndel at goldrush.com
Wed Apr 23 15:19:28 GMT 1997

I'm new to the list and I see that I may be over my head already...and if
so, I'll jump out soon.  But before I do, I am curious to know (FAQ?) if
many of you are playing with the JFI kit?  I have one on my 82 258 and I
almost wish I had never done it!

My biggest complaint really is not with the Unit as much as it is with
Electromotive....they don't seem to want to answer questions (letters)
about problems.....and several guys I know with JFI's are having vapor lock
problems (even with two fuel pumps - fuel relay type system).

So I don't want to take up too much list time, but if someone has some
tips,  history, suggestions, please ship them my way.

thanks, DEL

                                   Del Albright
                          jeepndel at goldrush.com
                   	http://www.off-road.com/landuse/landuse.html
                           DV SALLY (1982 CJ-7)
      Founder/ Moderator, Off Road Com Land Use Network List
             Board of Directors, Blue Ribbon Coalition
 Calif. Assoc. of 4WD Clubs State Environmental Affairs Coordinator

Calif. Assoc. of 4WD Clubs          United Four Wheel Drive Assoc.
Friends of Death Valley                High Desert Multiple Use Coalition
Tread Lightly!                               Historic Access Recovery Proj.
         President, Motherlode Rockcrawlers Four Wheel Drive Club
                      Golden Ram Sportsman's Club