Radar Scrambling

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Fri Apr 25 18:52:13 GMT 1997

Actually, it doesn't "go crazy".  It just becomes desensitized and
displays the speed much later (car is closer to source) than normal.
 This gives one time to decelerate (at a reasonable rate, of course).
 If one is going TOO far over the limit, one is nabbed;  but, at a
lower rate than that one was really going.