68HC11F1 questions

Seth Allen n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Tue Apr 29 02:03:38 GMT 1997

  Send mail to mime at docserver.cac.washington.edu for more info.

--Boundary_(ID_XfksnHGaLw2DNKeBZGWG1g)

Frederic, and others, I will keep you abreast of my progress.  I have the
option of handing the code work off to a group of Seniors at school, they
will use C and compile it for me.  Iwould like to learn assembly, but I
have my hands full getting the parts, and fitting them... Still have to
build the 2nd fuel tank, and make the carbon fiber manifolding.  It's
nice being at school and getting aerospace scrap to play with.  Have a
bosch pump, need to find methanol injectors, or I might just buy cheapos
and replace 'em as they corrode.

I update you as I go along and maybe get a page at diy_efi332

Seth
--Boundary_(ID_XfksnHGaLw2DNKeBZGWG1g)--