Update

D. Todd Bagley bagley at home.com
Tue Apr 29 23:14:14 GMT 1997

*** NOTE ***

If this message has been sent to a mailing list of any sort, then please disregard it.

*** NOTE ***

Greetings,

I have recently made a change to my email address.
All correspondence should now be sent to: bagley at home.com

Thank-you for your time and attention, D.T.Bagley

P.S.:

In addition, I am currently looking for a new project.
Should you know of any exciting opportunities please feel
free to contact me.

In particular, I am interested in projects with the following characteristics:

   * Technical Sales Presentations, Demonstrations, & Marketing Needs
   * High-tech/R&D/Business-tech Projects ( Software: UNIX & PC )
   * International travel

Please contact me via email in order to request a copy of my resume.