TPI Questions

Jeffrey R Muehl JRMUEHL at mail.delcoelect.com
Thu Aug 7 18:13:53 GMT 1997

Thanks for the help.

This P/N thing is confusing.  I have the JTR book (and a bunch others) and
most say not to ground this pin.
If I remember correctly something to do with idle and deceleration.  Should
I be concerned????
I think a lot of this is tied to an automatic transmission, not manual.  Is
this true?

(Getting very close to hearing this thing run - I want to make sure I'm
covered)

Thanks again.