Too good to let go by

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Sat Aug 9 05:40:27 GMT 1997

Commenting on this is kind of like mud wrestling a pig
The more you do it, the dirtier you get and the more the pig likes it.

"When some one gets something for nothing -
             some one else gets nothing for something "

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>