Adjusting Boost

Bibiana Lim bibie at cyber-wizard.com
Sat Aug 9 15:23:28 GMT 1997

Hi Steve,

You wrote,
>A turbo 200 SX sounds pretty cool.  I have a Plymouth Laser Turbo and  I
>have done a few mods to it.  On my car and I will assume yours too, my
>turbo boost is NOT controlled by the computer.  What I have done to get

Yeah..you are right! Mine is NOT controled by the computer..it uses one of
those none adjustable actuators.

>the turbo to spool up faster is to free up the intake, put on a low
How do you free up the intake?

>restriction cat-back exaust, and put on my own boost controller.
I've done the exhaust except the boost controller. Did you put on an electronic
boost controller? So far the feedback seem to go for the electronic ones.
But I think I'll try the manual one first...sort of diy setup!

>If you have any questions please email me.
Keep them coming if you have more feedback on this topic. Do you know if
there are any list/forums focus on Nissan.

I hope I have not annoy anyone talking about "Japanese Imports" !?

Thanks again Steve

Bibie