Adjusting Boost

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 21:52:23 GMT 1997

<< Yes...the writeup in DSM provided some interesting methods to make that
 boost come sooner. I think I woud give it a shot...but the writeup
 recommended that I get an aftermarket turbo-boost meter. Can you get those
 from a used parts shop or one that is not as hefty as HKS? >>

I would recommend an Autometer unit...and either an Autometer Phantom if you
want the cool white faced look. These units go for about 45 bucks...which is
about anywhere from 1/3 to 1/4 as much as most of those japanese gauges.

Van