Too good to let go by

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Sat Aug 9 23:18:22 GMT 1997

Joe Boucher wrote:

> >>to anyone interested in automotive fuel systems.
> >>http://www.inett.com/himac/
> >

> [snip]
>
> Funny you should mention radio waves.  I have a brochure for a device that
> sends ultrasonic sound into the manifold via the pcv valve tubing that
> furthur atomizes the fuel droplets.
>
> Joe ("I'll take two") Boucher
> '81 TBI Suburban    "70 RS/SS Camaro
> Bedford, TX

Not so funny, when you consider that a) ultrasonic spectrum is nowhere
near radio frequency, & b) atomization of fuel droplets in this way
requires more energy in that you can ever get out, c)the higher the
frequency the lower the interaction with the fuel, & d) every fuel
contains a quantum energy level, and every heat engine loses most of its
energy to heat.

Crap like this is constantly propagated by individuals that a) do not
understand thermo-dynamic principles, which are not wrong, incomplete,
or otherwise irrelevant, and b) 12	` 3ws4derg6yuhjkl;,/
(gross, I just sneezed 1/2 a beer all over my keyboard), lets try that
again, b) don't get that even if all of the rubbish were true, and the
research demonstrating the proof was published, neither the oil
companies, government, or maniacal individuals could prevent the free
discussion of the "patent" principles, and improve, incorporate, or buy
the licence to said inventions, and that doesn't even include those
countries where technology is assembled, reverse engineered and sold
cheaper into the market without consideration to the patent application
that made it public in the first place.

Amen.