Motorola FI driver?

Denis L'Espérance dlespera at total.net
Sat Aug 9 23:41:10 GMT 1997

Hi all!

I am looking for a Motorola injector driver for my Volvo. I recall that
they make a driver chip for the signal to the injector. SUggestions?

Also, what is the cheapest Motorola MAP sensor I can GET! one that
covers 1.1 bars of boost let say...The MPX 4250AP is great but almost
impossible to obtain in single quantity.

=20
Denis L'Esp=E9rance
Technical writer, Tandberg  ASA (Norway)
St-Bruno de Montarville
Qu=E9bec, Canada