Adjusting Boost

Michael McBroom bodhi at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 10 21:34:17 GMT 1997

Bibiana Lim wrote:

> BTW...when you say bleed...where do you bleed the pressure to? Can the bleed
> be dumped into the "PCV" hose? or back to the intake .. just between the airflow
> meter and turbo?

Typically, upstream of the turbo intake and downstream of the air
meter.  My car has a PCV line that connects to the air intake at this
point.  The bleed air line is teed in there.

--
Best,

Michael McBroom

'87 745T 123k w/APC                 Visit the Volvo Performance Site:
'88 765T 156k                           http://mcbrooms.com/volvo

Graduate Student, Linguistics                         Author of
Research Interest: Biological Origins       =McBroom's Camera Bluebook=
of Language                                     http://mcbrooms.com
California State University, Fullerton