MAP, more

Fred Miranda fcmtb at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 11 14:16:24 GMT 1997

Wayne,
I guess the sensor you use depends on what you are doing and how much you are
screwing with electronics.

Simplest and cheapest has got to be the GM. It's made to take the heat and
the packaging
is done for you. You can also pick them up at a junk yard for a couple bucks.

If you're building some electronics, you could put a Motorola sensor right
on the board.
You also have more choices.

I started out using GM 3bar sensors with my datalogger, now I've got a situation
where 3bar isn't enough and will probably go with a 50psi Motorola.

Fred