Too good to let go by

Tom Lanigan Tom.Lanigan at aura.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 13:23:15 GMT 1997

Terry Martin wrote:

> The following was posted to this list, and commented on by almost
> nobody. I think it deserves more attention than that.
>
> >I'm not subscribed to the list, but have this suggested url that would
> >highly educational
> >to anyone interested in automotive fuel systems.
> >http://www.inett.com/himac/

This is the first time I have had any input into this group, but after
following the URL and reading the garish yellow screens (that gave me a
headache). I must admit that I am very intrigued by the idea of 100+ MPG
I would be interesting to see some definitive proof that the system
works
especially if it were to be independently witnessed. Any comments?

Tom Lanigan