Motorola FI driver?

Stuart Baly S.Baly at BoM.GOV.AU
Tue Aug 12 00:11:01 GMT 1997

Seth wrote:

>Call allied electronics 800-433-5700.

>$25 minimum orderUS currency.  Add a few trnsistors to the price for
>the=20 MPX 4250AP at ~  $22 US and you have a $25 order.=20

Good luck. In May this year I emailed Allied for a quote on three
MPX4250's, and the reply came back - 6 week wait, $20 each, minimum
order qty 20 units. Seemed like a bit of a brush-off to me. Anyway I found an
Australian supplier and ordered seven. That was eight weeks ago and
I'm still waiting...  I'm convinced there's a conspiracy to keep
these things out of the hands of Joe Public.

Stuart
Stuart Baly (s.baly at bom.gov.au)
Technical Officer
Cape Grim Baseline Air Pollution Station
'71 Datsun 510, '81 Yamaha RD350LC, '89 Kawasaki GPz900R