Too good to let go by<REPLY>

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Tue Aug 12 02:53:39 GMT 1997

> >I must admit that I am very intrigued by the idea of 100+ MPG
> >I would be interesting to see some definitive proof that the system
> >works especially if it were to be independently witnessed. Any comments?

Yeah, I would be impressed if the carburetor by itself could do 100mpg.
According to my weed eater, you can carry it and it gets about 4mpg.

Add 1 gallon weight of the fuel load and the fuel by itself couldn't get
100 miles, much less dragging a fuel tank, carburetor, engine, chassis,
and on and on, more and more massive, until you get the guy that
proposed it as fact, who is full of shit and couldn't make 100 miles on
his own feet dragging all that crap behind him.

Is that independent enough? More practically, at what speed? Even a
human can go 100 miles on way less than a gallon of fuel, as long as he
doesn't cover himself in the entrapments of heat engines. With a gallon
of gas, he probably wouldn't make it back to the car without a Coke.