80535 as controller

Webb cwebb at polarnet.com
Tue Aug 12 03:35:23 GMT 1997

<HTML>
dusher at emarkt.com wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi all

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Is anyone thinking or using
the Seimens 80c535 (8051'MCS52 instuction set')?. Would like to hear if
anyone is interested in using this chip!. any ideas?..bye

<P>--</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Why, yes...now that you mention it!

<P>I am using a '535 processor, with small C compiler supplied with the
board, and the otion of 8 channel on board atod. The board also has an
on board LCD drivse, up to 128K ram, a keyboard decoder, and a wire wrap
area.

<P>It was the best deal I could find at $89. Try&nbsp; <A HREF="www.newmicros.com">New
Micros inc (214-339-2204)</A>

<P>I'm using it on my 2 stroke engine injection project. Just in the beginning
stages at the moment...</HTML>