Mono jetronic problems.....

Jeno Varga (MEPCD) jenov at apricot.mee.com
Tue Aug 12 10:11:04 GMT 1997

Hi Waynand,

I have a very similar experience with Ford mechanics. I have solved my
problem with a fault code reader and a bit of information of my car's
ECU.
Can you read out your car fault codes? If not I may can help you. It is
easy if you have some electronics background. I have a book at home to
check your system but I need your engine size and code.
I think only a few mechanics up to the job to fix an EFI problem, so I
think the best if you try it yourself.

Jeno.