magnetron in the column

Todd King Todd_King at ccm2.jf.intel.com
Tue Aug 12 20:50:31 GMT 1997

     <<<
     > > I know a heavy duty mechanic in charge of the mechanical shop at a
     > > mill that thinks installing a magnetron out of a conventional oven
     > > into the manifold will "energize" the gas charge and produce
     smaller
     > > droplets resulting in greatly improved efficiency.

     He'd be better off mounting that Magnetron in the steering column.
     What a
     great anti-theft device..........   <just kidding, of course>

     You guys are too much! <*har-har*> Just about lost my Coke I was
     sipping on at the time... Now you know a castration statement like
     that is risky in the current political/social/criminal rights climate!

     Todd       tking at scic.intel.com

     Deep thought for the day: Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?