Eprom switcher

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Wed Aug 13 12:29:39 GMT 1997

I missed the start of this thread. What are you trying to accomplish? I have
two eproms in the disk controller of my old COCO. They are connected in
parallel, pin for pin, except for the enable pin, which has a simple spdt
switch to select which prom is being accessed. This allowed use of two
different operating systems, RSDOS and ADOS. I likely still have the diagram
in an old Rainbow magazine somewhere.