Adjusting Boost

Bibiana Lim bibie at cyber-wizard.com
Wed Aug 13 15:55:46 GMT 1997

Good point Bill....Yes I'll connect the boost meter to the intake manifold. BTW
I was told that I should insert an orifice before the T-joint at the VBC. Why?
What does this orifice do? Is venting the pressure to the PCV ok?

Updated setup:

Boost meter===========>Intake manifold
 Turbo housing ------|

                                   |V|
                                   |C|

>	You want to hook the boost meter to the intake manifold since the
>setup you show would only show the boost the wastegate "sees" not what the
>engine gets, which is what you want to know.

..ere catchhhhh it....a Budweiser for you Bill !

Bibie