Assholyness

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Thu Aug 14 04:28:18 GMT 1997

Go ahead asshole, punish thousands of people for your
arrogance, ignorance and stupidity.  Fuckheads like you
should stay with pedophiles on line and beat your meat to
the kiddy porn.   Why don't you go to the web page and
follow directions - something you obviously haven't tried.
I really give a shit about your problems but stupid lazy
whining sniveling brats like you are beginning to piss me
and probably most of the list off.  Believe me, if the list
subscribers could get rid off you without you following
directions - you would be history.

"When some one gets something for nothing -
             some one else gets nothing for something "

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>