TPI Questions

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Thu Aug 14 14:08:15 GMT 1997

Sorry I'm a bit late replying to this mail, but here goes.  Yes it pings
without egr, mind you I have never tried it with egr so I can't compare.  I
left egr off for the reason of getting max power, to combat the pinging I
have to run no more than 4deg advance and avgas.  But I'm happy now.  All I
need now are some rear tyres with grip.

Dan     dzorde$geocities.com