OOPS - wrong flame address

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Thu Aug 14 19:33:09 GMT 1997

It only took you 2 hours to go 70 miles?

Last year we visited my wife's family in Bangkok, Thailand.  Her sister
lives 13 kilometers from the city center (7 miles or so).  This trip
takes approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes by taxi (on the expressway).
I quit griping about American (even LA when I am out there on business).