Reading Directions.

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Thu Aug 14 19:49:33 GMT 1997

>I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM - I WANT TO GET OFF THIS LIST AND CANT!!!! PLEASE
>TELL ME HOW TO OR I WILL FILL IT WITH GIBBERISH - ACTUALLY, JUST MORE
>GIBBERISH>>>

I guess you didn't hear the new law that Clinton signed last week...
sending junk email is considered a capital offense, and punishable by slow
toenail removal, followed by electrical castration.  This especially
applies to 10 y/o's since we can nip the reproduction problem in the
beginning, thus producing less snerts down the road.

Since you obviously didn't keep the directions on how you signed on, here
is how to get off:

TO: majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
SUBJ: <doesn't matter>

unzubscribe diy_efi

Replace the Z in "unzubscribe" with an s.

Frederic
President of the anti-snert foundation