For REALLY good mileage check this out; what a waste

Terry Sare Terry_Sare at dell.com
Wed Aug 20 14:11:29 GMT 1997

     Okay, we have had several weeks of this crap on things that really
     don't work. I don't mind a little diversion but this ongoing debate
     and nasty commentaries are getting a LITTLE out of hand.

     Last time I checked this list was for fuel injection and cars and
     theories that work, sorta. Let us please keep it that way. If you have
     personal commentaries, please email that person directly.

     Thank You,

     Terry Sare

     and yes, I am an eltronic enginer :-)!!