For REALLY good injection, check this out

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Fri Aug 22 18:15:51 GMT 1997

Frank Piccolo wrote:

>    I thought he might be getting energy from the reaction of the Earth's
> magnetic field and the colaps of the units own field collapsing.  Then
> it would not be classified as a perpetual  motion machine.

The thing doesn't have to be a perpetual motion machine to be patently
un-patentable, it has to be useful. I built a crystal radio when I was 8
that induced enough "free" energy to drive an earphone. That's about
what you could get out of this thing, or possibly even drive a compass,
and that's already been done.

More to the point, I still want to know how much this guy's hydro bill
is, since he has "virtually unlimited free energy" at his disposal. His
problem is he's just plain stupid. Ignorance is acceptable because it
can be remedied, stupidity has no excuse.

>  But since the movement knows best......How much was the pentagon
>  paying for a hammers again.

Some of my best ideas occur when I'm having a movement, or when I'm
hammered for that matter. I fiqure it's probably the universe that
"know's best", since the "laws" that describe it are arranged in such a
way that there is no penalty for "breaking" one because it's impossible
to do so, even accidently by a stupid person.

I'd better mention really good injectors here or I'll be hissed at. :-)
I still think compressing part of the air charge into the injector
stream is an idea with merit. It would act the same as anything else
when decompressed (injected), and cool the combustion chamber. If it was
done just at the overlap point of exhaust and intake, the cylinder would
not heat the intake charge as much by virtue of residual heat from the
power stroke (exhaust), and would increase the volumetric efficiency of
the engine. It would also serve to better atomize the injector stream.
No?

Terry