For REALLY good injection, check this out

Don Bowen donb at cts.com
Sat Aug 23 23:58:08 GMT 1997

Seems like it would also do to reduce NOX even further than the current
oxygenated stuff.

At 12:44 PM 8/23/97 -0700, you wrote:
 I suppose the so called "oxygenation" of fuel has some merit,
>but it's still a concept trying to formulate fuel to fit both carbed,
>and injected engines. That's just plain stupid. If the gas companies
>want to get on the boat, why not formulate a fuel specifically for
>injected engines, (like diesel is), and make a serious attempt to
>saturate the fuel with oxygen, so that the intake air stream is reduced.
>Hell, they could even get into agriculture, and use the oxygen given off
>by plants as the source by tapping the enriched air of the massive acres
>of greenhouses popping up everywhere. I have no idea what sort of oxygen
>absorption a particular liquid hydro-carbon has, (pressure dependant,
>among other things), but getting even a small amount of the nitrogen out
>of the process in favour of oxygen has big leverage on combustion and
>power efficiency, as does recovering lost heat, and moving heat out of
>the intake charge.
>
>Terry

Robert Bowen
California, via Thailand, Czech Republic

	Linguistics Student; mechanic; Vespa collector
	*1967 Toyota Corona, 1976 Vespa Rally 200*
Ska is the ONLY Jamaican music that counts