Coil-on-Plug Systems

Corey L. Cole corey.l.cole at boeing.com
Mon Aug 25 15:26:59 GMT 1997

Terry Hartman wrote:

> > From: Gary Ohst <garyo at globalpac.com>
> >
> > Subject: Coil-on-Plug Systems
> >

> > 5)  All I cound find on what Delco is up to.  Just a few sentences at
> > the end of a general racing technology page.  To my knowledge, GM has no
>                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > production coil-on-plug units like Ford.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> >       http://www.delco.com/autosmart/96_spring/track.html
>
> Get up to date by checking out the new LS1 in the '97+ Corvette and the '98
> F-body (Firebird & Camaro) cars....
>
> T.

No need to spend over $20K to get a coil on plug GM car...look no further than
the Quad 4.
Corey L. Cole                     | I was standing on the side of the road,
 M/S 19-HH                        |   rain falling on my shoe.
 E-mail: corey.l.cole at boeing.com  | I was heading for the east coast,
 Phone: 206-662-3596              |   Lord knows I've paid some dues.