Interface specs for an Audi 80

Weynand Kuijpers weynand at fokkerspace.nl
Tue Aug 26 15:13:48 GMT 1997

Hay People,

First of all thank you all for the responses on my previous question.
(It was about a not so good running engine in my Audi 80, the problem
is not completely fixed, but the mechanics are going to work on it
next monday).

The next questions triggered by other questions on this list, is
like: has anyone any idea how to interface with the BOSCH mono jetronic
EFI system in a Audi 80, build in '90?  It there a factory installed
plug that is usable to extract data from the engine, or must I
make my own interface (i'm not so familiar with mechanical/car
engineering, but electronincs and programming are no problem).

Thanx in advance,

Groets,   Weynand
														    	"Akta Gamat!"

														Leeloo, "5th element"

   -------------------------oOOO------OOOo----------------------------------
   | Weynand Kuijpers                                                      |
   | Unix Support Nederland             Unix admin Fokker Space B.V.       |
   | Tel.   :070-3630462                Tel        071-5245262             |
   | Fax    :070-3630470                Email   : unix.admin at fokkerspace.nl|
   | Email  :weynand at usn.nl                       w.kuijpers at fokkerspace.nl|
   |                        .oooO                                          |
   |                        (   )    Oooo.                                 |
                                     (_/