All the non-DYI-EFI crap I've put up here

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Thu Aug 28 06:47:18 GMT 1997

Terry, since I am working on a Bi-fuel (not dual fuel) system,
using propane as one of the fuels, and I firmly believe in
better racing thru chemistry and cheating - let me know if you
find one.  Meanwhile, I'll lurk here and pick up bits and pieces
as I can.  Been able to mine a lot of information - Just need
one piece of un-obtanium to complete the basics.

"When some one gets something for nothing -
             some one else gets nothing for something "

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>