All the non-DYI-EFI crap I've put up here

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Thu Aug 28 08:17:09 GMT 1997

Robert Harris wrote:

> Terry, since I am working on a Bi-fuel (not dual fuel) system,
> using propane as one of the fuels, and I firmly believe in
> better racing thru chemistry and cheating - let me know if you
> find one.  Meanwhile, I'll lurk here and pick up bits and pieces
> as I can.  Been able to mine a lot of information - Just need
> one piece of un-obtanium to complete the basics.
>
> > Can someone refer me to an active group concerned with EFI, DYI or not,
> > and alternate fuels, or better yet modification of existing fuels to
> > better function with existing EFI systems?
> >
> > That way I'll get out of your face :-)
> >
> > Terry

I appreciate the actual reading of the misleading subject header. It
does say I have put the crap up, and I posted it.

I have yet to find a group where throwing crap against the wall doesn't
result in some sticking, so will do. I have no particular genius of the
subject, but seem to be able to provoke out of hiding those who do.

I have gained more than I have provoked, and thanks to all.
Terry