EFI & furthermore

Daniel Grambihler danielg at netzone.com
Fri Aug 29 17:28:20 GMT 1997

Terry wrote:

> On the other hand, someone, say, as learned as yourself, should see past
> the words, and recognize the concept. Like someone trying to understand
> a person not speaking his native tongue.

I'm not sure what Robert was referring to, but I stopped reading your
earlier reply when you brought up injection of pure oxygen as an exmaple
of an oxygenated fuel. My understanding is that oxygenated means that the
oxygen is part of the compound, not a part of the mixture. Given that
viewpoint, the rest of your post was in response to a statement that was
never made by Robert, brought on by not understanding the nomenclature (or
at least not understadning in the same way as I understand it :-)).
In that respect, it's a bit difficult to see past the words.

Peace -
Daniel

--
Daniel Grambihler
danielg at eskimo.com
'47 CJ2A   '87 328 GTS  '95 D90 #3064 '96 900SS/CR