book

Todd King Todd_King at ccm2.jf.intel.com
Fri Aug 29 18:43:38 GMT 1997

     <<<
     - -> ****                 Scientific Design of Exhaust & Intake
     Systems
     - -> by John C. Morrison, Philip Hubert Smith
      Despite its fancy title this book has very little useful information,
     and most of that is useful only in the sense of being historic.
      I strongly recommend you see if you can borrow a copy through
     inter-library loan instead of putting out money for it.  Once you look
     at it, you'll see why.   >>>

     From the great classic flick "Animal House": "...My advice to you is
     to start drinking heavily." <slaps a six pack into Flounder's gut, who
     looks forlorn after the road trip damage to his brother's car> "Better
     listen to him Flounder; he's pre-med..." But seriously, I bought this
     book last year and totally agree with Dave's assesment.

     Todd