Tuning Book List

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Sat Aug 30 00:51:39 GMT 1997

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:23:38 GMT, garfield at pilgrimhouse.com (Garfield)
wrote:

>Following up on Jim's lead, here are the books that the "amazon
>reviewer" was apparently refering to:

<list of books elided>

Hey maties.

OK, we got some mixotropic inputs regarding the "Scientific" book,
whether it's archeological or not. Cool. No harm done, quite the
opposite. Life is like that.

NOW, has anyone read any of the OTHER books??? Specifically, the guy
that opined on Amazon that he'd go for the Dalton and Bell books, what
say ye? Don't stop now. I'm not so cheap I'd have ya type your brains
out rather than me go and get some of these, but I WOULD like to know
what y'all have found of GOOD use in some/any of these books.

TIA
Garfield