Lighten up -Re: non-EFI crap

R.Larson morganti at inetnow.com
Sat Aug 30 01:59:56 GMT 1997

Rich Mauruschat wrote:

> >Wed, 27 Aug 1997 23:06:04 -0700, Terry Martin wrote:-
> >Can someone refer me to an active group concerned with EFI, DYI or not,

> Terry,
> I'm sure everyone would be very grateful if you'd just get out of our face
> anyway!
> Thanks for the suggestion.
> Rich.

Rich.......

I know you probably took Terry's sugestion to heart but come on and be
grown-up about it.  Not long ago this group had long discussions about
everything from ABS braking systems, cars on blocks in driveways and
nasty neighbors.  Although entertaining, the amount of mail was
ridiculous and had absolutely nothing to do with EFI.

Go ahead and flame me if that will make you feel more like a man but it
will not change the fact that this group gets pretty far off the subject
sometimes.

Terry.....
I hope that you have tried the DIY_EFI/EFI332 FTP site.   The group that
started this site has done a lot of work on EFI's,Theory,and Pratical
circuitry.  ALso the Bruce Bowling site has programs that can give you
some insite into EFI injector sizes along with other programs of
interest.