DIY-EFI Lurkers

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Sat Aug 30 04:12:47 GMT 1997

I know there just has to be a Delco Powertrain lurker in here somewhere.
I'm gonna get flamed again but anyone know how to get the DERM to cough
up the crash data. It Lurks on the bus listening to gaddom nearly
everything and does a write down to non-volatile ram for about two
minutes after going into pre-crash mode.

I want to know what the injection control does with your foot stomped
into the gas pedal and the front bumper headed for your face without
actually trying it.

Terry

BTW, why is the word abbreviation so long?